Epf Balance Check with Uan Number. pf Balance Check without uan, Two type of procedure available. PF status is Official available at Epfindia.gov.in and unifiedportal members and Employers..
Epf Balance Check before, Employee Provident Fund is a feature that allows salaried employees to save their money. The employer and the employee contribute an equal amount towards savings which can be availed upon their retirement or after changing jobs.
Earlier you need to undergo a huge process to know the balance of your EPF.But now you can check your EPF balance within a few seconds via SMS, by giving a missed call, EPFO portal, and via the EPFO app. With this, you can know how to use your expenses.
Epf Balance Check Without UAN number :
PF Balance check Sending an SMS:
EPf Balance Check via Sms. When you are using this method you need to make sure that your UAN is integrated with your KYC details i.e., either PAN or Aadhar or bank details. Then only you are eligible to view your EPF balance through SMS. If your UAN is integrated with KYC details then follow the below steps.
- Send an SMS to the mobile number 7738299899.
-Type EPFOHO UAN ENG in the compose box and click on the send button.
- ENG means you are setting your preferred language as English for further communication.
The first three letters of the word need to be considered when you are setting the language. For instance, if you want to set your preferred language as Marathi then you need to type the message as EPFOHO UAN MAR where MAR means Marathi. This facility is available for almost all languages including English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarathi, Bengali, and Malayalam.
Giving a Missed Call to Check EPfO Balance:
Do you know that you can know about your EPF balance just by giving a missed call? All you have to do is to call to the authorized phone from your registered mobile number.
pf balance enquiry toll free number miss call. This service is only available when you have linked your UAN with KYC details. If you are not able to do this, then you can take help from your employer. After completing the process of linking your UAN with KYC details, follow the below steps.
- -Give a missed call to the number 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number.
- -After giving the missed call you will receive an SMS which allows you to know your EPF balance along with your PF details.
Using the EPFO app to Check PF Status:
To check your EPF balance using the EPFO app, you need to make sure that your employer has activated your UAN number. After that, follow the below steps.
- First of all, you need to download the app m-sewa app of EPFO from the Google Play Store to check your EPF balance.
- After downloading the app, click on the Member option and then select Balance/Passbook.
- Then enter your UAN and registered mobile number. The system will then verify your mobile number against your UAN.
- If all the details are verified successfully, then you can view your updated EPF balance details. If the system encounters a mismatch, then it will show an error.
Epf Balance Check With Uan Number at EPfindia.gov.in :
Through EPFO Portal (epfindia) :
EPf Balance Check with Uan number, To go through this process, you need to make sure that your employer has activated your Universal Account Number which is unique for all the employees who got enrolled under the EPF scheme. A UAN number will be allotted to all the employees who got enrolled by the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO). Even though you switch jobs, you should have only one UAN during your working period irrespective of the companies you change. If your employer has activated your UAN, then follow the below steps.
- Visit the EPFO portal https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- and enter your login credentials.
- Click on the Login button and go to the tab Our Services.
- Select the option For Employees from the drop-down list.
- Now click on the menu Member Passbook which is present under the Services tab.
- Now a login page will appear. Here you need to enter your UAN number and password after your UAN has been activated.
- After logging in, you can now access your PF account and check your EPF balance. In this way, you can check your EPF balance anytime you want to.