Epf passbook / Uan passbook Download with Uan number at epfindia.gov.in. To view the Member Passbook for the members registered on the Unified Member Portal.
About EPF Passbook at epfindia.gov.in
EPF member passbook is a document which consists of all the contribution details made by the employee as well as the employer in EPF and EPS accounts.
The contributions made every month are mention in detail in the passbook.
EPF passbook also contains any interest which has deposite in the beneficiary’s account.
It is noteworthy that if you have multiple EPFO accounts, then you will have separate passbooks for each account which can be accessed using the specific member ID after logging in to the account.
Epf Passbook Download with Uan number:
EPFO members can either download or view and print their EPF passbook online. This facility can access through the EPF website. Let us find out how an employee can download the electronic passbook from the EPF portal.
- Visit the EPFO Member Portal by clicking on the link https://epfindia.gov.in
- Login to the website using your EPF credentials like UAN and password.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image and click on the Login button
- Member IDs of all the EPF accounts which are link with your UAN will display on the screen. Click on the EPFO Member ID which is present under the Select Member ID to View Passbook option.
- In the next screen, enter your member ID.
- Now you can view your passbook in the next tab in the PDF format. You can download this passbook and print it directly as well.
EPF Member Passbook Details:
The EPF passbook of an employee consists of the following details.
- Establishment ID and the name of the Company or Establishment or Employer.
- Member ID and the member’s name (Employee name)
- Name of the EPFO office and its type.
- Employer’s and Employee’s share in the contribution.
- Monthly depository and withdrawal contribution of the employer and the employee.
- Monthly contribution toward the pension account of the employee.
- At the end of the statement, members can find the date and time of printing of the passbook.
Benefits of E-Passbook:
The e-passbook section on the EPFO portal can utilized by the employees who have registered on the Unified Member Portal. The members can view their passbook on this website.
- Users will be able to access and use the e-passbook facility 6 hours after the process of registration on the Unified Member portal is done.
- If any modifications are made to the credentials on the site, then it will also reflect in the e-passbook after a duration of 6 hours.
- All the entries have clear by the different EPFO Filed offices and will update in the e-passbook.