EPF Pension status check at mis.epfindia.gov.in. Check Your PPO Enquiry/ Payment Enquiry ONline..
Epfo pension portal using to KNow your EPF Pension status, Check PPO Enquiry/ Payment Enquiry, Knows your PPO No. and Check your Jeevan Pramaan Enquiry information..
About EPFO Pension Portal :
EPF Pension status – EPFO has launched Pension Portal to make it easier for the Indian citizens to access their pension account.
This portal is launch recently and you can find it on the EPFO website through which all the EPFO pensioners can get the details related to pensions such as Pensioner’s payment order details, pension payment order number.
pensioner’s passbook information and also other related information like date of credit of pension, submission of pensioner’s life certificate, and more.
You can even track your KYC norms using this pension portal.
- All you have to do is to log on to the link given by the EPFO https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/PensionPaymentEnquiry
- and enter your JeevanPradhan ID to access all the information regarding your pension account.
- It is also helpful to know the status of your life certificate if in case there is a non-submission or rejection of life certificate of life certificate of the pensioner. It also provides the information and reason for a stoppage of pension.
How to check the EPF Pension status online?
EPF Pension status Any individual who wants to know their EPF Pension status should need to visit the EPFO website. There you can find a Pensioners Portal option on the left side of the website under the Online Services section.
As you click on that option, you will be redirected to the Pension Portal https://mis.epfindia.gov.in/PensionPaymentEnquiry.
This page provides services such as
- JeevanPramaan Enquiry,
- PPO Enquiry,
- Know your PPO No,
- Payment Enquiry and Know your Pension status.
EPFO Ekyc POrtal :
The EPFO has also launched a service team known as Track eKYC to provide better convenience for members where they can check the status of Aadhar which is seeded against their UAN and also to know the specific mismatch details.
- While using this facility, the members need to provide their UAN details.
- After entering the UAN, the member can click on the Track eKYC option and
- exact status in respect of their UAN will displayed on the screen.
Check ON Epfindia Portal :
Epfo Pension POrtal For this, you need to visit the EPFO’s website www.epfindia.gov.in.
- Click on the option Online Services and choose eKYC Portal.
- Tap on the option Track eKYC.