Epf Transfer online Procedure. how to transfer pf to new employer or Procedure for EPF Transfer through EPFO at epfindia.gov.in…
Employees switch jobs several times over the course of their career lifespan. As you move from one company you might have to PF transfer your EPF account as well.
But most of the employees don’t know the procedure of doing it and they might always get stuck in it.
EPf account Transfer Process :
With the introduction of UAN for EPFO subscribers, the process of transferring funds has become easy as the account number remains unchanged.
Now let’s get to know about the procedure of transferring your EPF account to the current employer by reading the below steps.
Remember in order to initiate the claims transfer you need to be a member of the EPF member portal. The registration on the portal can be continue by logging on to the EPFO India website.
Epf tranfer Procedure :
one member one epf account transfer Steps. Visit the EPFO official portal by clicking on the link https://www.epfindia.gov.in
- Log in to the EPFO members portal by entering your UAN and password.
- Click on the option Online Services and then select Transfer Request to generate an online transfer request.
- After clicking on the Transfer Request option you will find all your details on the screen such as EPF number, date of birth, date of joining and more.
- Verify all your personal details and go to the home page to provide the details of your previous employer. Before that, you need to select either the previous employer or present employer through which you want to get the attestation done on the claim form.
- After entering the details of your previous employer, click on the button Submit. You will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify your identity. Then the request will submit and an online filled-in form will generate.
- You need to sign the form and sent it to your present or previous employer depending on the attestation you have claimed.
- Note that an online notification will be sent to the employer regarding your EPF transfer request. Once the employment details are cross-checked, the employer would send the claim to the EPFO office, which will then process the claim.
- finally , After successful submission of an online request, you can view the status of your EPF transfer claim via the option Track Claim Status which is present under the Online Services menu.