EPF withdrawal – Online PF Withdrawal Procedure. Check EPF Withdrawal Form, Rules, Status Online..
EPF withdrawal talking Before EPF is one where employees contribute a small amount of their salary i.e., 12% of their basic pay every month. The Employee Provident Fund Organization has announced to its members that they can now withdraw 75% of their funds after completing one month of unemployment and the remaining 25% balance can be withdrawn after two months of unemployment.
You can now make a Epf withdrawal claim by just filling the EPF withdrawal form online. Make sure that you can use the online withdrawal claim facility if and only if your Aadhar is linked with your UAN.
And also Let us get to know about the process of withdrawing your EPF online.
Step by step procedure for EPF withdrawal:
PF / EPF withdrawal telling steps ;
Submit online application:
- First of all, you need to submit an online application. For this, you need to download the new composite claim (Aadhar) / composite claim form (Non-Aadhar) from the EPFO portal.
- Fill the form and submit it to the respective jurisdictional EPFO office without the attestation of the employer if it is composite claim form (Aadhar).
- otherwise, you need to submit the form with the attestation of the employer to the respective jurisdictional EPFO office as it is composite claim form (Non-Aadhar).
Documents required for withdrawal of EPF:
PF withdrawal – UAN need to activate and the mobile number used for activating the UAN should be in working condition. UAN should be linked with your KYC i.e., Aadhar, PAN, and bank details as well as the IFSC code.
If these are satisfied then the requirement of attestation of the previous employer to continue the process of withdrawal can be done away with.
PF withdrawal – Steps required applying :
- Visit the UAN member portal : https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/
- and log in with your UAN and password.
- Enter the captcha as shown in the image and click on the button Login.
- From the home page click on the menu Manage and choose KYC to make sure that your KYC details like Aadhar, PAN and bank details are correct and verified.
- If your KYC details are not verified, then get it verified as soon as possible.
- After successful verification, click on the tab Online Services and choose the option Claim (Form-31, 19 & 10C) from the drop-down list.
- The Claim screen will display your member details, KYC details, and other service details.
- If your KYC details are not verified enter the last 4 digits of your bank account and click on the Verify button.
- Click on the button Yes to sign the certificate of undertaking and proceed further.
- Now click on the option Proceed For Online Claim to submit your claim form.
- In the claim form, choose the PF Advance (Form 31) to withdraw your funds online.
- In the next screen, you will find a fresh section of the form where you need to choose the Purpose for which advance is require option, the amount require, and the employee’s address.
- Note that the options for which you are not eligible for withdrawal are mention in red.
- Check on the certification and submit your application.
- You may also need to submit scanned documents depending on the purpose for which you need the advance.
- Your employer needs to approve your withdrawal request after which the money will be debited from your EPF account and
- deposited into the bank account which you have mentioned at the time of filling the withdrawal form.
You will receive an SMS to your EPFO registered mobile number. Once the claim is generate, the amount will transfer to your bank account.
Generally the money gets credited within 15-20 days even though there is no formal time limit that is provided by the EPFO.