epfindia.gov.in login to know Employees’ Provident Fund information. pf balance check without/with uan number at EpfO portal. epfo claim status online Form Process and epfo passbooks login check your Balance Statments..
EPFINDIA is managed by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), that is a government body created through the Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 which extends to the whole of Indian except Jammu and Kashmir.
Epfindia.gov.in to do By saving a fraction of his/her salary every month, an employee can use it when he/she is not in employment or has retired. The EPF scheme is applicable to all the industries and organizations across India.
unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in refused to connect , Recently these massage shows as a problem. nothing to warry, we are given direct links to site.
Epfindia balance Check with Uan number :
Epf balance check with uan number at epfindia.gov.in. To go through this process, you need to make sure that your employer has activated your Universal Account Number (UAN)which is unique for all the employees who got enrolled under the EPF scheme.
A UAN number will be allotted to all the employees who got enrolled by the Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO).
Even though you switch jobs, you should have only one UAN during your working period irrespective of the companies you change. If your employer has activated your UAN, then follow the below steps.
- Visit the EPFindia portal : https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
- enter your login credentials.
- Click on the Login button and go to the tab Our Services.
- Select the option For Employees from the drop-down list.
- Now click on the menu Member Passbook which is present under the Services tab.
- Now a login page will appear. Here you need to enter your UAN number and password after your UAN has been activated.
- After logging in, you can now access your PF account and check your EPF balance. In this way, you can check your EPF balance anytime you want to.
Epf balance check without UAN number:
Pf balance check without uan number By checking before this process, this must be a three types of Procedure to check Epf balance Online. But these procedure not for New joined people.this must be online Registered service. Simple says those who had registered in this service’s, that people can check epfindia balance Here..
Go through first one,
Using the EPFO app:
To check your EPF balance using the EPFO app, you need to make sure that your employer has activated your UAN number. After that, follow the below steps.
- First of all, you need to download the app m-sewa app of EPFO from the Google Play Store to check your EPF balance.
- After downloading the app, click on the Member option and then select Balance/Passbook.
- Then enter your UAN and registered mobile number. The system will then verify your mobile number against your UAN.
- If all the details are verified successfully, then you can view your updated EPF balance details. If the system encounters a mismatch, then it will show an error.
Giving a Missed Call service:
Do you know that you can know about your EPF balance just by giving a missed call? All you have to do is to call to the authorized phone from your registered mobile number. This service is only available when you have linked your UAN with KYC details. After completing the process of linking your UAN with KYC details, follow the below steps.
- Give a missed call to the number 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number.
- After giving the missed call you will receive an SMS which allows you to know your EPF balance along with your PF details.
Sending an SMS:
When you are using this method you need to make sure that your UAN is integrated with your KYC details i.e., either PAN or Aadhar or bank details. Then only you are eligible to view your EPF balance through SMS. If your UAN is integrated with KYC details then follow the below steps.
- Send an SMS to the mobile number 7738299899.
- Type “EPFOHO UAN ENG” in the compose box
and click on the send button.
ENG means you are setting your preferred language as English for further communication. The first three letters of the word need to be considered when you are setting the language.
For instance, if you want to set your preferred language as Marathi then you need to type the message as EPFOHO UAN MAR where MAR means Marathi.
This facility is available for almost all languages including English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Bengali, and Malayalam.
Epfindia portal through Check Epf claim status :
All people need to wait without knowing when they will get their provident fund money after submitting the EPF claim forms. But now you can track the status of your Employee Provident Fund EPF claim online.
It has become much easier than before for knowing EPF transfer claim status. The below are the ways of checking your EPF claim status.
- Via UAN Member Portal:
Users can check the status of their EPF transfer claims online by following the below steps:
- Visit the UAN member portal site and log in with your UAN and password.
- From the home page, click on the option Online Services and choose the tab Track Claim Status from the drop-down list.
- You can now know the status of your transfer claim in the next screen.
- As you have applied for it using the same portal, there is no need to enter your UAN or PF account number or member ID. Your PF claim process will be synced automatically once you upload the same.
Users should remember that the UAN member portal will not show the status of your offline claims. So we recommend you to check your offline claim status on the official EPFO website.
- Using the EPFO website:
You can know the status of your EPF transfer claims which are submitted offline in any of the PF offices across the country and it can be tracked on EPFO website. There are two different ways to check the EPF claim status.
- By entering your UAN
- By entering your PF account number
- Check your EPF claim status using UAN:
If you remember your UAN, then follow the below steps to check your EPF claim status.
- Visit EPFO official website by clicking on the link .
- In the next page, enter the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Now you can see all the associated PF accounts on the screen. Choose the one for which you have filed a claim.
- In the next page, you can see the last updated status of your claim.
- With PF Account Number:
You can check your EPF claim status using your PF Account Number. All you have to do is to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the EPFO portal by clicking on the link http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php.
- You will be redirect to Know Your Claim Status page.
- Here click on the option Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status.
- Select your State from the drop-down list in which your PF account is administered.
- In the next screen you will find a table. Choose your city from the table.
- You need to fill the boxes which are not fill in the table of your PF account.
- After filling the details, press enter and you will be able to see the last updated claim status on the screen.
- By Calling EPFO Toll-Free number:
Users can also know the status of their EPF withdrawal/ transfer claims by calling on the EPFO 24×7 toll free number 1800 118 005. When you are calling you need to make sure that you have your UAN or PF Account Number handy as the helpline officer will ask you for the same to check the status of your claim.
- Using the UMANG App:
EPF users can check the status of their EPF transfer/withdrawal claim online using the Umang app as well. However, the members need to have his/her mobile number updated with his/her UAN. If you want to know the status of your claim then follow the below steps.
- Download the Umang app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and search for the EPFO
- Select the option Employee Centric Services.
- Choose the option Track Claim.
- Here enter you UAN and click on the button Get OTP. You will receive an OTP to your EPF registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received and click on the button Login.
- In the next page you can find all the claims which are made for the UAN. You can view the details like Tracking ID, raised claim date, claim type, and the claim status under each made till date.
Epf passbook Download at epfindia.gov.in :
epfo passbooks login members can either download or view and print their EPF passbook online. This facility can accessed through the EPF website. Let us find out how an employee can download the electronic passbook from the EPF portal.
- Visit epfo passbooks login Member Portal by clicking on the link https://epfindia.gov.in
- and also Login to the website using your EPF credentials like UAN and password.
- Enter the captcha code as shown in the image and click on the Login button
- Member IDs of all the EPF accounts which are link with your UAN will display on the screen. Click on the EPF Member ID which is present under the Select Member ID to View Passbook option.
- In the next screen, enter your member ID.
- Finally, Now you can view your passbook in the next tab in the PDF format. You can download this passbook and print it directly as well.
Our Article gives you Epfindia.gov.in sign in Employees’ Provident Fund org EPFO to know all the details as given above information will be useful , those who are looking for that information..