Epfo Claim Status check with uan number / Epf claim status check without uan online Step by step procedure given. Know your Pf claim Status with pf account number using also..
EPFO claim Status talking before, EPFO has launched many measures to reduce the claim settlement period and it also aims for the settlement of claims within 5 days. Earlier, people need to wait without knowing when they will get their provident fund money after submitting the claim forms.
But now you can track the status of your Employee Provident Fund claim online. It has become much easier than before for knowing PF transfer claim status. The below are the ways of checking your PF claim status.
- Via UAN member portal
- Using the EPFO website
- With PF account number and without UAN
- By calling EPFO toll-free number
- Using the UMANG app
Via UAN Member Portal using to know epfo claim status :
EPfo claim Status check via uan member portal. Users can check the status of their EPF transfer claims online by following the below steps:
- Visit the UAN member portal site and log in with your UAN and password.
- From the home page, click on the option Online Services and choose the tab Track Claim Status from the drop-down list.
- You can now know the status of your transfer claim in the next screen.
- As you have applied for it using the same portal, there is no need to enter your UAN or PF account number or member ID. Your PF claim process will be synced automatically once you upload the same.
Users should remember that the UAN member portal will not show the status of your offline claims. So we recommend you to check your offline claim status on the official EPFO website.
Using the EPFO website (Epfindia.gov.in):
EPFO claim status Check using epfindia.gov.in. You can know the status of your EPF transfer claims which are submitted offline in any of the PF offices across the country and it can be tracked on EPFO website. There are two different ways to check the EPF claim status.
- By entering your UAN
- By entering your PF account number
Check your EPF claim status using UAN:
If you remember your UAN, then follow the below steps to check your EPF claim status.
- Visit EPFO official website by clicking on the link https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemClaimStatusUAN/
- In the next page, enter the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Now you can see all the associated PF accounts on the screen. Choose the one for which you have filed a claim.
- In the next page, you can see the last updated status of your claim.
With PF Account Number/ epfo claim status without Uan number :
You can check your EPFO claim status using your PF Account Number. All you have to do is to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the EPFO portal by clicking on the link http://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/KYCS.php.
- You will be redirected to Know Your Claim Status page.
- Here click on the option Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status.
- Select your State from the drop-down list in which your PF account is administered.
- In the next screen you will find a table. Choose your city from the table.
- You need to fill the boxes which are not filled in the table of your PF account.
- After filling the details, press enter and you will be able to see the last updated claim status on the screen.
epfo claim status without Uan :
By Calling EPFO Toll-Free number:
Users can also know the status of their EPF withdrawal/ transfer claims by calling on the EPFO 24×7 toll free number 1800 118 005. When you are calling you need to make sure that you have your UAN or PF Account Number handy as the helpline officer will ask you for the same to check the status of your claim.
Using the UMANG App – know your epf claim status :
EPF users can check the status of their EPF transfer/withdrawal claim online using the Umang app as well. However, the members need to have his/her mobile number updated with his/her UAN. If you want to know the status of your claim then follow the below steps.
- Download the Umang app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and search for the EPFO
- Select the option Employee Centric Services.
- Choose the option Track Claim.
- Here enter you UAN and click on the button Get OTP. You will receive an OTP to your EPF registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received and click on the button Login.
- In the next page you can find all the claims which are made for the UAN. You can view the details like Tracking ID, raised claim date, claim type, and the claim status under each made till date.