EPFO India For Employer Registration Online OLRE portal
EPFO Official Website, www.epfindia.gov.in, select the “For Employers’, under ‘our services’ and then select the fourth item, ‘Online Registration of establishment (OLRE Portal)’ this will open the Employer Registration Homepage.
In the Employer Registration Homepage,New user needs to select the Register option, to register the Employer. Already registered Employers can directly login with their credentials. This document explains the process of Employer registration. This should be followed by registration of DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of the Employer which is a pre-requisite to submit a fresh OLRE application.visit link : https://www.epfindia.com/site_en/OLRE.php
On selecting the Register Button, the following Screen will open. Enter the Details as required in the Form. The Items with Red Star are mandatory.
EPFO India For Employer Online Registration :
1. First Name: Enter the First name (mandatory), Middle Name and Last Name. The name should be entered exactly as furnished to Income Tax Department. Even a slight variance with an extra space etc. will result in rejection as the data is verified online. The name as per Income Tax department may be verified in the following link : httpss://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/KnowYourJurisdictionLink.html
2. The Employer PAN: On entering the PAN of the Employer, a message stating Employer PAN Available will appear, which indicate the Employer is not already registered in this portal. PAN will be verified later with the name and online application will be permitted only on successful verification.
3. Username: You can select username of your choice. On entering the same the system will show a message that username is available or not. You may show the mouse pointer on the thumbnail(Question Mark Sign) next to the text box, to show the format / validations.
4. Select the Question Hint of your choice and enter your hint answer. This will help you later, at the time of forget password situations. With this the filling of Employer registration form is complete. Enter the Characters shown in the image (CAPTCHA) and Click the GET PIN button.
5. You will get a PIN on your Mobile Number. Enter the PIN in the Box, Select the check box ‘I AGREE” and submit the Application.
6. An e-mail link will also be sent simultaneously to the given email-id, which is to be activated to enable submission of Application for Online Registration of Establishment.
7. You have successfully completed the Employer registration and will get the following screen.
For Employees Provident fund Organisation launches the online Registration of establishment (OLRE) portal, for allotment of the pF code number.
FOr applying Online for PF code Number visit : httpss://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in
Employer applying for online Code may contact Toll free no.1800118005 between 9:45 AM to 5:15 Pm on any working day For any query in this regard. Employers may Also E-mail to “email@example.com” Clearly stating the problem in details.
For More details visit official website : www.epfindia.gov.in or https://www.epfindia.com or httpss://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in.