Uan Password Forgot And Uan Login password, How to reset and change UAN password at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in..
Have you forgotten your UAN password? Don’t get panicked! It is a normal thing to forget and the EPFO forces to set a complicated password. However, you can reset your UAN password easily.
It is a 2-minute process and is similar to the common way of resetting any password. Let’s get into the details of resetting your UAN password.
Procedure to Reset UAN password when mobile number is not changed:
- Visit the UAN member portal :
- In the login page, click on the option Forgot Password.
- Enter the UAN and the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Now you will see the last digits of your registered mobile number. If the number is in working condition, then click on the button Yes.
- Enter the OTP received to your UAN registered mobile number and click on the button Submit.
- In the next page, you can set your new password by entering it two times and confirming it.
The whole process is simple if and only if you have not changed the mobile number. The process gets complicated when you have changed the mobile number. However, EPFO has come up with a new and easy way to deal with the situation.
Procedure to Reset UAN Password when mobile number is changed:
Earlier, it was very difficult to log in at UAN portal if you did not have the access to the registered mobile number. UAN helpline was the only way to sort out the situation but it is always used to be busy.
But now you can reset your password in a simple way. All you need is to authenticate your identity. Remember that this method will only work if you have submitted any of the following 2 documents with EPFO.
EPFO Uan Password Reset :
- Visit the UAN member portal.
- Enter the UAN to reset your password.
- Click on the link Forgot Password in the login page.
- Enter the UAN and the captcha code as shown in the image. If you don’t remember your UAN then you can find it through your EPF member ID, PAN, or Aadhar.
- After submitting UAN and captcha, you would see last digits of your mobile number. If the mobile number changed is not the same as the number shown on the screen, then click on the button No.
- In the next screen, you have to enter some of your basic details like your Name, Date of birth, and Gender.
- After submitting the details, you need to enter your Aadhar or PAN. Enter the number and click on the button Verify.
- The EPFO system verifies your PAN or Aadhar with the registered details, If the details are matched, then you can continue the process.
- Now you can enter your new mobile number. To verify this number an OTP will be sent to this number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the button Submit.
- After successful verification of OTP, you can see the field to reset the password. Enter your new password and confirm it.